Sunday, January 26, 2014

1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme











Project car. It has 88,000 original miles. AC works and was recently fixed w/new parts but needs to be charged. New parts include the intake manifold, Holley carburetor, spark plugs/wires/ignition, alternator, and drop spindles. The only reason for drop spindles is because the car was my daily driver and I couldn't find stock replacements at the time for me to fix it soon enough to drive again. Hadn't started for a while but I recharged the battery and after a few cranks it started right up. Motor was running excellent when being driven daily but like I said it was sitting for quite a while after. Interior is all original and really clean aside from front bench seat being ripped on driver side. Never overheated on me. Has a small crack in the windshield and the tags are expired (reg. expired Sept. 2013). Minor rust and cosmetic flaws. Has an extremely slow oil leak and the gauges just stopped working not sure why. Comes with an Alpine cd/dvd deck and has wiring for sounds. I have a bunch of spare parts that will be included as well (some new some used).
$1,800 or best offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment